Take Years Off Your Face with a Facial Fat Transfer!
Creases, lines and wrinkles are the most commonly treated signs of aging in the face. Most aestheticians tend to overlook volume loss as part of the aging process which needs to be remedied in restoring one’s youthful glow. At The Langdon Center for Laser & Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Robert Langdon meticulously assesses clients and considers volume loss as an additional factor to consider when improving aging skin. A Connecticut facial fat transfer is usually recommended for clients wanting to naturally take years off their face.
A facial fat transfer, also known as lipo-augmentation by Dr. Langdon is proven to be safe and all-natural. Nothing foreign to your body will be introduced as your own fat will be harvested from your abdomen, buttocks and thighs. You can choose to restore volume to your lips, cheeks, under-eye and chin. Other possible recipients include the corners of your mouth, region between your nose and lips, temples, jaws and your hands. Uneven contours in body parts as a result of previous surgeries or accidents can also benefit from lipo-augmentation.
Apart from hitting two birds with one stone by removing unwanted fat stores while restoring facial volume, other benefits of a facial fat transfer procedure by Dr. Langdon include:
1. It is done under local anesthesia and the entire treatment time only covers 2 to 3 hours depending on the extent of areas to be treated.
2. Since it is done on an outpatient setting, there are no drains or dressings present after the procedure.
3. There is no risk of autoimmune rejection or poor assimilation of the body since the fat infused is autologous (derived from the same body).
4. Lipo-augmentation could be combined with other body-contouring procedures to further improve one’s looks. You can choose to have it done with a face lift, forehead lift, laser resurfacing and/or an eyelid lift.
5. Results are long-lasting and very satisfactory.
Choosing Dr. Langdon for your lipo-augmentation needs is a decision that will certainly exceed your expectations. As an author of more than 40 scientific publications and journals, Dr. Langdon is one of the highly sought plastic surgeons in Connecticut and its neighboring cities. We invite you to visit Dr. Langdon’s office today for more reliable information on lipo-augmentation.