Having realistic expectations about what can be achieved with cosmetic surgery (even minor procedures) is integral to your own happiness and satisfaction post-procedure or post-treatment. It is important to remember that in most cases the goal should be to enhance your natural beauty through improvement, not perfection.
When Planning Your Cosmetic Surgery, remember:
- Be clear about your goals with yourself and your surgeon.
- Perfect symmetry does not exist.
- Many procedures will result in some scarring.
- A good cosmetic surgeon won’t promise you results that are not possible to achieve
- Do not seek cosmetic surgery as a solution to emotional, personal or relationship problems. (Example: “My husband/wife will leave me if I don’t improve XYZ.”)
- Seek an experienced cosmetic surgeon who has references and excellent patient before-and-after photos of the procedure you are considering.
To learn more about enhancing your natural beauty with the help of cosmetic procedures or treatments, call us at The Langdon Center at
203-745-0340 or visit our website at www.langdoncenter.com.