A Realistic Approach to Cosmetic Improvements
December 5, 2011
Having realistic expectations about what can be achieved with cosmetic surgery (even minor procedures) is integral to your own happiness and satisfaction post-procedure or post-treatment. It is important to remember that in most cases the goal should be to enhance your natural beauty through improvement, not perfection.
When Planning Your Cosmetic Surgery, remember:
- Be clear about your goals with yourself and your surgeon.
- Perfect symmetry does not exist.
- Many procedures will result in some scarring.
- A good cosmetic surgeon won’t promise you results that are not possible to achieve
- Do not seek cosmetic surgery as a solution to emotional, personal or relationship problems. (Example: “My husband/wife will leave me if I don’t improve XYZ.”)
- Seek an experienced cosmetic surgeon who has references and excellent patient before-and-after photos of the procedure you are considering.
Dr. Langdon and all of his nurses and staff are very friendly and they know how to make you feel very comfortable. He is a very experienced doctor, I call him an artistic dr. because he’s so precise in his work. If you would like something done right, dr. Langdon is the one to see. I am very pleased with my results and very grateful for him and his staff being here in Ct.
Take the Next Step
If you have further questions about Surgical Procedures, we encourage you to schedule a consultation at The Langdon Center in Guilford, CT. Call us at (203) 453-8625 or fill out our convenient online contact form.