Winter is tough on skin. We’d like to remind you to treat your skin kindly by giving it regular facials that you can even do at home:
Begin with warm skin and open pores. After a shower is a perfect time.
- Step 1: Cleanse (Daily): remove all makeup, dirt, and debris.
- Step 2: Exfoliate (2-3 times per week): use scrubs with enzymes, acids, or round beads to lift away dead skin cells.
- Step 3: Treatment Mask (weekly or as needed): use your mask to address specific conditions like breakouts, dehydration or dark spots.
- Step 4: Hydrate (daily or as needed): layering a serum beneath your moisturizer in the winter is an excellent way to deliver additional nutrients to your skin. Remember, the general rule for layering skin products? Thinnest to thickest.
- Step 5 Moisturize (daily): Apply your moisturizer by gently pressing and folding away from your skin.
- Step 5: Eye Treatment (daily or as needed): gently dab on your favorite eye product using your ring finger. Remember to take extra care with the skin around your eyes.
*Always remember to apply sunblock, even during the winter!