If you’re starting to notice signs of facial aging — like wrinkles, fine lines, and skin sagging — then you may be a good candidate for facial fat transfer.
This treatment is an excellent choice for people who have signs of facial aging, but might not yet be a good candidate for traditional facelift surgery.
Let’s learn more about the fat transfer treatment, including how much it is and how much your facial fat transfer may cost.
What is a Fat Transfer?
A fat transfer — also known as micro-lipo injection — is an innovative procedure that uses your body’s own fat tissue and stem cells to rejuvenate and improve signs of facial aging via injection.
A facial fat transfer treatment may be a good option for you if you’re allergic to dermal fillers or you’d like a more natural approach to facial rejuvenation. Because your own body fat is used to minimize facial aging, there’s no chance for rejection or allergic reactions.
The facial fat transfer procedure is a good choice for you if:
- You want to improve the appearance of a “sunken” face
- You want to minimize wrinkles and facial folds
- You want to rejuvenate and refresh your facial appearance
- You’re allergic to dermal fillers
- You’re not yet a candidate for traditional facelift surgery
How Much Does a Facial Fat Transfer Cost?
According to RealSelf.com — which serves up real reviews from real patients — the average cost of a facial fat transfer treatment is $5,100.
The cost of your treatment may be different, depending on the following factors:
- The number of facial areas you’d like treated
- How much fat needs to be collected to achieve your desired results
- Local anesthesia costs
- Whether additional touch-up treatments are needed
The best way to find out how much your facial fat transfer treatment may cost is to schedule a consultation at The Langdon Center in Guilford, CT!
Take the Next Step
If you have further questions about facial fat transfer, we encourage you to schedule a consultation at The Langdon Center in Guilford, CT.
Call us at 203-453-8625 or fill out our convenient online contact form.