You’re not alone. At The Langdon Center for Laser and Cosmetic Surgery – serving the greater Guilford, Connecticut area – board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Robert Langdon knows that many of his patients have specific reasons for avoiding invasive facelift surgery. These reasons include:
- Avoiding the cost associated with facelift surgery
- Avoiding going “under the knife”
- Not wanting to be exposed to general anesthesia
- Not having enough time to devote to post-op recovery
If these reasons sound familiar, take a look at the non-invasive, non-surgical options that Dr. Langdon can use to help your face look tighter, firmer, and younger:
- Botox and Dermal Fillers: If your main concern include diminished facial volume and wrinkles in the frown area and/or forehead, Dr. Langdon can use Botox and dermal fillers to help your skin look tighter and younger. Botox injections can be used around the forehead and eye areas and can improve “dynamic” wrinkles (deepen with muscle contraction) such as frown lines and crow’s feet. Dermal fillers, on the other hand, can be used to increase volume in the cheeks, as well as provide youth-enhancing contours.
- Skin Injections + Laser Resurfacing: Need to get your skin glowing again? In addition to fillers and Botox, Dr. Langdon can use laser skin resurfacing technology to improve the texture and tone of your skin, all while minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. By combining these treatments, Dr. Langdon can help you achieve the youthful appearance you’ve been after.
- Skin Injections + Laser Resurfacing + Skin Tightening: Need help with loose skin, in addition to all of the above? Then you’ll want to check out Dr. Langdon’s skin tightening treatments, which can be used in combination with the above procedures. Percision TX (an infrared laser) and Skin Tyte (an infrared IPL devise) are both used to encourage collagen production, as well as tighten and tone skin.
In some cases, it may be a better idea to undergo the traditional facelift surgery. If you have moderate to severe wrinkles with sagging skin, you may see better results from a facelift procedure.
To learn if you’re a candidate for non-surgical facelifts alternatives – or if you should opt for the traditional facelift – contact The Langdon Center in Guilford, CT. Call today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Langdon. 203-745-0340